Pozíció leírása / Job description
Fixed term - 2 years - opportunity for talented, spirited candidates to join one of the world’s largest multinational telecommunication companies as a Finanace Manager! Feladatok: Key roles: Elvárások: - University degree; Amit kínálunk: -Competitive salary and benefit package
- Help ensure Europe delivers its Revenue and EBITDA targets, through high quality reporting of its AOPs;
- Thoroughly investigate and understand variances to Forecast, prior month, and prior year across all dimensions of the AOP;
- Prepare and communicate clear explanations of variances across all dimensions of the AOP at a consolidated level to Europe senior management and GS senior management;
- Drive accurate reporting and forecasting of the AOP across all the countries in the region.
- Help manage the AOP reporting and forecasting through each month end and re-forecasting exercise;
- Ensure local Finance teams and AOP Leads are clear on what data and information they need to provide and when, and ensure delivery;
- Identify and deliver improvements to the way Europe provides and delivers insight into the AOPs to senior management;
- Ensure GS Central Finance’s information requirements are met or exceeded, providing suggestions on how to they could improve the GS processes to better meet their requirements;
- Build excellent working relationships with the local AOP leads, the local Finance teams, the COO team and with GS Central Finance, balancing challenge with support.
- Undertake insightful analysis to identify and pursue opportunities to further improve the Revenue and EBITDA of Europe;
- Help drive the delivery of AOP initiatives in each country, and ensure progress is clearly, accurately and frequently reported;
- Bring and implement new ideas as to how the AOPs should be managed across Europe;
- Continually propose new initiatives that should be added to the AOPs.
- 6 - 8 years of experience, including managing the financial analysis of a complex European business;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and complex conditional and lookup functions;
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of P&L accounting policy and practice, ensuring consistent treatment;
- Exposure to complex, global businesses. Familiarity with the complexities and subtleties of working, managing and consolidating across borders;
- Exposure to leading and driving change in a rapidly changing environment;
- Able to drive and reliability throughout the Finance function;
- A positive and proactive approach to reporting matters with a ‘get it right’ mindset;
- Strong team player with an ability to build relationships across a wide range of disciplines and levels of management;
- Clear communicator, with strong presentation and negotiation skills
-Energetic, dynamic working environment
Fixed term - 2 years - opportunity for talented, spirited candidates to join one of the world’s largest multinational telecommunication companies as a Finanace Manager!
- University degree;
-Competitive salary and benefit package
Elvárások / Requirements
Amit kínálunk / Offer
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090