Danish Speaking: Online Payment Support - Customer Service - Belfast
Concentrix Belfast, Northern Ireland has recently won an exciting piece of business with an industry leader in eCommerce/online payments. We are looking for a high energy, dynamic and fun team of Swedish, Norwegian and Danish agents for this new project.
Our people are the future of our business which is why we invest time in recruiting the right people.
Our employees are passionate about Concentrix's partnership with this industry leader, their role and the overall success of the company. Our people embrace the cultures to provide the highest levels of customer service possible. As part of a multi cultural and multi lingual team you'll be working in a fast paced environment and will need to be able to adapt quickly to the business and customer needs.
As part of the team our people get involved and continually contribute with feedback and ideas to improve the way we work and the way we interact with our customers. Our people are expected and empowered to resolve customer queries and issues in a friendly, helpful and resourceful manner.
- High level of professionalism and customer service skills
- Responsible for resolving customer queries via email and telephone.
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude whilst meeting productivity goals.
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Danish
- 6-12 months excellent Customer Service experience or one of the following areas:, Fraud Investigation, Card Issuing and or merchant acquiring Credit Card, Transaction Processing, GL Reconciliation, Account Processing, Chargeback Processing, Debit Card Reconciliation, Account Processing, Chargeback Processing, Debit Card, ACH
- Proficiency with MS Office, Internet, strong working knowledge of PC based internet and software applications. The ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies.
- Ability to work in a customer-focused, target-driven environment and experience in communication with external customers (Email & Phone)
- Demonstrates experience of working in a team based environment supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards and takes an active role in generating team morale Proven problem solving skills and experience in delivering practical solutions.
- Conveys information concisely and effectively. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated initiative and a well developed sense of urgency and follow through.
- Ability to multi-task, plan and organize.
- Competitive salary
- Concentrix provides a bright, modern and exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities
- The opportunity to travel and work abroad in a multi-lingual environment
- Performance Related Pay
- Eye Care Provision
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony
- Free cakes and fruit on a Friday!
- 21 Holidays & 6 Stat days & birthday day off
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Team and Concentrix events
RELOCATION PACKAGE (if applicable):
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Accommodation provided on arrival in Belfast
- Relocation class on first day at Concentrix
- Ongoing relocation support
More information on Belfast:
Belfast is a vibrant, multi-cultural and exciting place to live. As the capital city of Northern Ireland, Belfast is home to more than 270,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, entertainment and shops. It is extremely cheap to live in Belfast - accommodation, transportation and the general costs of living are all very reasonable.
In Northern Ireland private health insurance is not required owing to the national health system providing free health care.
To find out more about this fantastic city, please visit .
Apply online if you're interested!
We're looking forward to hearing from you!