Our client is a highly reputable company within the media sector , globally present in more than 100 countries, who deliver entertaining programming worldwide. The local company in Budapest is expanding and looking for talented finance professionals!
As Credit Controller Team Lead, your tasks will include:
- supervising the international credit control process, providing assistance and guidance to the credit controllers worldwide
- ensuring to apply Credit Policy rules
- taking part in the daily execution of the credit control activity (e.g. reviewing accounts)
- producing month end reporting packs - ensuring all reports reconcile correctly
- representing the department in meetings and ensuring sound business decisions are made and communicated to all relevant personnel
- process improvement and implementation
- when requested by manager, visiting offices abroad to ensure their performance and relationships are maintained at an optimum level
- resolving all queries quickly and efficiently
- highlighting and escalating issues where appropriate
Who you are?
Someone who is passionate about finance and also superb at people management and communication. Someone looking for a dynamic work environment, can listen to clients, business partners and employees and understand the issues - and fix them.
- degree in Economics
- 2+ years of experience within the field of finance, preferably credit control
- people management experience
- fluent English
- strong Excel skills
- abilty to analyse performance and suggest process improvement ideas - creativity is welcome!
Our client can offer:
- complex role content with people management tasks
- participation in migration activity
- challenges in the media sector
- outstanding compensation package