Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Vodafone Operations Centre Hungary (VOCH) is inviting you for an exciting career! The world’s leading telecommunications company’s dynamic Shared Service Centre is looking for talented people to grow further...
We are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced person for the following role:
Billing Operations Analyst
The purpose of the role is about managing the billing lifecycle for Vodafone’s Global Enterprise (VGE) customers. The Billing Operations Analysts will be responsible for handling the billing cycle for VGE customers, including resolving any billing or credit related issues, enquiries.
- Billing enquiry service desk for VGE customers – a key interface with VGE’s largest customers
- Compliance of contractual billing terms
- Responsible for resolving billing related queries
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for all billing related queries
- Ensuring query resolution meets SLAs in line with contractual terms
- Centrally owned and managed billing related activity
- Key stakeholder in the handling of business-as-usual account activities
- Identify areas for improvement in internal processes along with solutions
- Continuous improvement of all KPI metrics in line with the team and Business Strategy
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in German or Italian, or any other European language
- 1+ years experience in a credit/billing environment
- Customer service or service desk experience is essential
- Good understanding of billing & cash collection cycle
- International experience and cultural sensitivity
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and influencing skills
In case you are interested in the above position (or any other Shared Service positions), please apply online by uploading your professional English CV.
|Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling|