As our multinational client is about to set up a new team of senior professionals - don't hesitate - apply now!!!
Purpose Of Role:
- The role holder is a professional Bid Manager responsible for delivering and ensuring that bid deadlines are met.
- He/she may work as part of a bid management team on larger, more complex/higher risk bids.
- To effectively manage a virtual team in bid activities.
- To take lead responsibility for a specific bid, manage bid delivery and the associated resources, and act as the single point of contact.
- Takes responsibility for identifying deal risks (commercial and delivery) and will escalate as appropriate.
- Understand key financial basics, i.e. costs, pricing and budgets and provide sensible financial analysis.
- With minimum supervision will regularly use a number of bid management tools and techniques to support all bids.
- Will have the ability to articulate the commercial proposition during meetings
- Fluent English knowledge is a must - German/Dutch/French/Italian language knowledge is an advantage
- As we are about to set up a new team of senior professionals, at least 2-3 years relavant experience is a must
- An appreciation of the relevant technical or commercial background issues, with an ability to understand technical solutions.
- Methodology skills deploying project management principles.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Good team player, able to work within virtual teams
- Previous experience with commercial & financial tasks is an advantage
- Excellent opportunity to work for a strong, multinational company
- Attractive salary and compensation package
- Internationally oriented working environment in a strongly expanding company
- Training and development possibilities