Our client is one of the world's leading financial institutions. We are looking for a
WINDOWS SERVER ADMINISTRATOR
into the Budapest based office
- Maintain technology infrastructure, providing operational stability by following and using the tools, policies, processes and procedures available.
- Provide a secure environment, managing and mitigating risks.
- Responding to L1 and L2 escalations.
- Help to identify opportunities for process improvement or synergies across the business.
- Resolve Incidents impacting hosts or environment.
- Create, review, maintain and update documentation.
- Evaluate, discuss, listen to and re-think ideas to move forwards in a productive manner.
- Responsibility for the planning and controlled execution of releases into the managed environment.
- Work with Engineering groups to deliver value to customers.
The ideal candidate will have very strong technical skills with Windows systems and one or more technologies Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp, Netscaler, CloudBridge/Branch Repeater, have a strategic mindset, a track record of automation, good communication skills and the ability work effectively in a global team.
- Windows Operating Systems, Server 2003, 2008R2 and 2012
- Understanding of virtualisation technologies for example XenDesktop, XenApp, vCenter, ESX, HyperV, AppV
- Scripting skills (Powershell)
- Clustering and Storage Management technologies for example, Microsoft, Veritas HA, SFW
- Understanding of Network layers
- Strong hardware knowledge (Configuration and Management)
- Microsoft core services: DFS, DFS-R, DNS, WINS, FTP, Printing
- Active Directory knowledge
- Vulnerability Patching products for example IBM Bigfix and Microsoft WSUS
- Systems Center SCCM/SCOM
- Experience of Platform build/ OS installation tools