Our prestigious, international, world-wide known Client is expanding its professional team! They are offering various levels of positions and colorful, various possibilities of daily tasks! This job opportunity is available for those Telecommunication experts who have the willingness to improve their skills and to solve complex issues!
Gathers technical requirements and translates requirements into hardware and software capabilities.
Communicates technical architecture direction and coordinates technical proof of concept analyses.
Assists in solving technical and performance problems within the technical infrastructure.
- Voice and Data Platforms (TDM PBX & IP-PBX, Video MCU), Voice and Data Networks (PSTN, Wireless, IP), UC & C Applications (Voice Call Control, Audio/Video/ Web Conferencing, IM/Presence, CDR, E-911, Voice/Fax and Unified Messaging) Enterprise Interaction Management (EIM), Work Force Management, Contact Centers (ACD, IVR, CRM), Application Integration Services (TAPI, TSAPI, JTAPI, CSTA).
- Knowledge of SS7, GRR303, H.320, H.323 and SIP protocols.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, switches, routers and firewalls, network bandwidth management.
- VoIP/telephony expertise including knowledge of competitive solutions (i.e. Cisco, Avaya/Nortel), working knowledge of PBX integration scenarios (i.e. Communications Server deployed with the intent to handle voice communications; including the ability to make inbound and outbound PSTN voice calls via third party PBX, gateway or SIP Trunk)
- Strong hands on delivery experience with Microsoft Office Communications Server R2 with emphasis on the Enterprise Voice specific workloads within OCS R2 and up to Microsoft Lync 2013
- Large scale, multi-site design, rollout and operational experience around core Microsoft Infrastructure components and OCS R2 or Lync Voice workloads
- Experience on infrastructure architecture design, developing solution guidance and leading complex solutions
- A Microsoft MCSE certification, or Lync Masters certification is highly desirable