The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Voice Application Developer (Java)
• Develop and maintain in-house voice applications, including computer telephony, voicemail, voice recording and conferencing tools.
• Provide engineering support for vendor supplied tools.
• This position is to continue development of in-house built and vendor supplied tools.
• Development and maintenance of infrastructure, middle-tier and user facing (web-based) components.
• BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
• Strong communication skills in English.
• Knowledge of Linux (both command-line and development tools).
• Working knowledge of Perl and shell scripting.
• Working knowledge of networking protocols / network applications development.
• At least 5 years of working Java Development experience.
• Practical knowledge of SQL / Sybase.
• Practical knowledge of LDAP.
• Familiarity with Apache/ Tomcat and JSP deployment.
• Ability to develop detailed documentation for support team handover.
Place of work:
• Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: E-mail cím megjelenítése
or call +36 30 981 0403