Would you like to be part of a well-known pharmaceutical company?
Do you have a degree in Veterinary Medicine?
Are you fluent in English?
This is your place!
We are looking for Veterinary Physicans who are fluent in English and like to teach and share their knowledge.
As a Veterinary Physican you will be part of the pharmacovigilance team of a well- known pharmaceutical company.
Your daily tasks:
- teaching the existing team (CREs) and new joiners about compliance, medicines, side- effects of certain drugs
- being up-to-date in the current literature and research
- answer questions of CREs about the product details, medical information in line with provided product documentation and training material
- assist the team with any issues experienced with the drugs and support documentation of reported adverse events
- quality check of entries and documentation of calls
- University degree in Veterinary Medicine
- 3 years of work experience as a vet
- fluency in English
- opened and proactive personality
- affinity for teaching, and knowledge transfer
- competitive salary
- cafeteria benefits
- regular trainings
- possibility for language courses
- multinational, dynamic environment
- growing, stable company