Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
JOB NAME : VETERINARY MEDICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVES – LABORATORY DIAGNOSTIC INSTRUMENTATION AND RELATED CONSUMABLES
JOB SUMMARY: To carry out all sales and training responsibilities as required for the sale and placement of veterinary diagnostic equipment consistent with manufacturer values and principles, including building customer loyalty. Setting and achieving monthly and quarterly sales goals and objectives relating to the selling of diagnostic equipment.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sell laboratory instrumentation for veterinary use ( biochemistry , hematology, imunology ,etc)
- Responsible for the installation of newly placed instruments and provide training and support to the customer.
- Maintain sales forecast and territory plan (including the distributor/agent management and representatives) within the geographical territory.
- Manage time and territory responsibilities.
- All aspects of sales administration, including use of sales force automation and record keeping.
- Attend trade shows, educational (o.a. sales training) commitments and sales team meetings.
- Present manufacturer values to customers in a professional manner; including understanding the business, customers, technology, operations and processes.
- Achieve and maintain technical knowledge of products and services.
- Responsible for ensuring all administrative paperwork, reporting to leasing company and completed Delivery and Acceptance (D&As) are done in a timely fashion and in accordance with Company policies.
- In cooperation with peers and trainers, gather needed information in order for monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc sales analysis.
- Completed and timely expense reimbursement forms on a regular basis and with appropriate manager approval.
- Additional related duties as assigned or required.
Undergraduate degree required or equivalent experience.
2-5 years' relevant sales experience. Capital equipment/instrument sales experience preferred (management or training experience a definite plus).
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Integrity, keeping commitments to employees, customers and the company.
- Able to demonstrate modeling and authentic support for manufacturer mission, values and principles.
- Solid organizational and communication skills.
- Must possess a passion for business, drive, and initiative.
- Ability to demonstrate strong sales and closing skills.
- Must be professionally mature, and be able to adapt to an independent and team-oriented environment.
- General business knowledge.
- Valid drivers license, must drive intensively to meet with customers etc.
- Multi-tasking, creativity, technical aptitude, proven track record, computer skills, and knowledge of veterinary diagnostics preferred.
- Ability to coach, train and develop people as it relates to sales performance, goals and objectives.
- Fluent in Hungarian and a good working knowledge in English is a must.
Ability to lift up to 15 kilos from time to time.
Occasional overnight travel required; exposure to veterinary clinics; some weekends; and extensive car travel.
Company car, laptop and mobil phone is offered
|Budapest with posibility of travel over the country|
|Szolgáltatás / Ügyfélszolgálat / Vevőszolgálat, Kereskedelem / Értékesítés, Egészségügy / Szociális ellátás|
Szükséges iskolai végzettség