|Country:||Hungary (+36) • Budapest|
|Description of position:||Ensure that quality, reconciled accounting analysis is available for all tax computations and audits.|
European VAT Accounting Mission
The European Tax Accounting Support mission is to ensure that quality, reconciled accounting analysis is available for all tax computations and audits, that any financial impacts of external tax audits are minimized, and that the European company VAT returns are accurate and submitted on a timely basis.
European VAT Centre of Excellence • VAT Accountant
This role will perform the operational execution of VAT Accounting activities in support of the submission of VAT return.
The following activities will be covered by this role:
• Complete balance sheet reconciliations supporting the VAT return including monthly commentary analysis.
• Perform other reconciliations including the VAT return to balance sheet reconciliation, base revenue reconciliation, statutory VAT reconciliation.
• Perform all processes supporting the VAT return submission to include
•- preparation of data for inclusion in the VAT return
•- submission of VAT returns/payments to the tax authorities
•- monthly journal vouchers
• Support Tax audits/queries
• Support the VAT Centre of Excellence Team Leader in providing support to the Tax teams
• Identification of errors and the notification of those errors to the tax team
|Requirements, skills:||The following skills are required for this role:
• VAT knowledge
• Applied accounting skill
• Good attention to details, accurate in work
• Applied skills in using MS Excel spreadsheets
• Good English communication skills in both written and oral format
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
At least 1 year experience in Accounting
|Known languages:||English: Fluent|
|Short company info:||Our client is an International Shared Service Center.|