Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Vodafone Operations Centre Hungary is inviting You for an exciting career!
The world’s leading telecommunication company’s newly established Shared Service Centre is developing and looking for talent to grow further...
We are located in Budapest and already providing exceptional services to the Vodafone world. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to enjoy a high profile role, progress your career and develop experience within a world leading and multinational organisation.
We are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced person for the following role:
UK Contract Specialist
- Provide accurate, expert, effective and timely contract management support to the roll out of UK contracts across the Vodafone footprint via in-country contracts (“ICCs”)
- Plan and define negotiation strategy and tactics for ICCs;
- Support the UK Account Manager, Group Legal and Commercial team to project manage and negotiate closure of all relevant ICCs in a timely manner to ensure achievement of revenue targets whilst also identifying, minimizing and mitigating avoidable risk
- Support all relevant stakeholders in commercial, technical and operational aspects of contractual negotiations. Develop relevant pro-forma local agreements and other standard documents and training material to support contract management processes.
- Develop and maintain proactive and effective contacts with the customer at local level as necessary in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with the operating companies, partner networks and all other relevant business areas
- Assist with the development of new practices, processes and best practice sharing to ensure effective and efficient operation of the contract management function
- Participate in the development and implementation of the legal department’s strategic initiatives to work towards meeting the objectives of the department.
- Identify areas of commercial and the business and assist in providing solutions to manage such risk.
- University or College degree (preferably in Law)
- 2+ years related work experience
- Fluency in English
- Good commercial, business and contract law awareness
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability in drafting and negotiation skills
- Experience of project management skills
- Team working skills and strong communication skills including the ability to influence and persuade people at a senior level.
- Experience in a previous contract manager or commercial legal role
- Industry or shared services experience
In case you are interested in the above position (or any other Shared Service positions), please apply online by uploading your professional English CV:
|Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling, Jog / Jogi tanácsadás|
Szükséges iskolai végzettség