Our mission is to promote and facilitate economic ties between Hungary and the Netherlands, and to provide a platform for the exchange of views and experiences between Dutch and Hungarian companies. To this end, we organize events such as workshops, seminars, and symposia devoted to issues of interest to the business community, and host leading policy makers at business lunch meetings.
We offer a unique possibility to work for the Netherlands- Hungarian Chamber of Commerce as a Trainee.
- Daily communication with the partners
- Website editing
- Newsletter editing
- Event registrations
- Help and assist to organize events
- Administrative tasks
- Proactive and initiative attitude
- English knowledge up to business standard
- Dutch knowledge is an advantage
- Has advanced PC skills (especially Word, Excel)
- Able to work individually
- Able to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Able to handle multiple tasks
The trainee will work for the Chamber 15 hours per week in a 6 month period of time.
- Insight how a Chamber of Commerce is working
- Experience in the field of event organizing and communication
- Deep insight of event organizing and managing
- Professional work environment
- Friendly and open minded culture
As the Chamber is a non-profit organization, we are not able to offer a monthly salary for our trainee. However, we can offer access to our great network which can be beneficial for our trainee on a longer term.