The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Test Support Engineers (Junior/Senior)
who will be responsible for the continuous monitoring of units in manufacturing test.
We also welcome juniors and candidates interested in leading small project work groups.
• Follow up the progress of units and apply advanced debug in case of error occurs.
• Follow closely systems in test from progress and schedule perspective and give continuous report on status.
• Understand end-to-end test process and testing environment, identify failures in environment/process or in product/product code, document and report errors to global technical team, request for action plan and follow up fixes.
• Monitor test process statistically and suggest productivity and efficiency actions.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering.
• Unix/Linux platform experience.
• Shell scripting knowledge.
• Good analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Proactive approach.
Place of work:
• Budapest region, Hungary.