Our client is one of the world's leading financial institutions. In the Budapest based developer centre we are looking for a Test Engineer
for the following tasks:
- Take requirements, user stories/acceptance criteria and translate them to test cases and automated test scripts using automated tools
- Work with the development and test teams to capture and reuse automated test cases, stubs and other test objects to ensure test automation is implemented successfully
- Create and maintain an automated nightly build verification ('smoke') test
- Back-end and front-end testing, taking part in the whole QA process
- Evaluate execution, troubleshoot, document, communicate and follow up on identified issues
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (in both English and Hungarian).
- Strong data and process analysis skills.
- Proven experience in software development/testing
- Test automation experience with knowledge of at least one industry standard test automation tool (e.g. Selenium, JUnit)
- Experience with Jenkins Continuous Integration Services
- Solid programming and technical skills (e.g. DB2 SQL, XML, scripting, Java, etc.)
- Familiarity with software development methodologies and testing techniques
- Previous manual testing and/or development experience