Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Would you be interested in working for the world’s leading bank transaction software provider company? This is your chance to make a difference to your career path!
As one of the World’s fastest improving software developing companies, our client is currently seeking a talented, results-oriented new colleague for their team.
If you fancy to take part in a worldwide growing company’s success, don’t miss your chance by not applying for the following position:
- Understand and follow company’s testing processes and practices
- Get familiar with and maintain testing environment
- Understand established company’s change management and release management processes, practices and tools
- Get familiar with relevant business and operational processes, products and system components as well as their testing approaches and techniques in details
- Get familiar with and follow company’s test automation environment, tools and techniques in details
- Maintain existing and further develop test automation solution architecture and low level test automation routines used for building testing scripts
- Fulfil project management tasks for test automation (manage tasks, timelines and resources, provide regular status reports)
- Manage support and administration functions for the test automation environment and applications, including relevant parts of release and environment management
- Manage knowledge sharing about test automation, in particular documentation and trainings
- University or College Degree in ComputerScience orarelated academic field
- 3+ years comparable experience in testing and at least 2 years experience in test automation setup
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills
- Strong planning and time-management skills
- Ability and readiness to work in nationally and geographically diversified teams
- Complex thinking abilities in IT and businessrelated processes
- Strong MS Word and Excel skills
- MS Access, MS Project, MS Visio is an asset
|IT / Informatika|