Tech People Hungary Ltd. is a Technical Skills recruitment consultancy based in Budapest and Warsaw primarily sourcing professionals for ICT, Finance, Engineering and Logistics related positions. Now we are searching candidate for the following position:
Brief Description of the Organization: Our client, the leading global financial services company, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management.
Technology Risk Manager (E-C26)
• Manage the effective disclosure, recognition and subsequent closure of control issues within the entities supported.
• Apply knowledge of the company Information Technology Management Practices and general process areas to coordinate the effective review of the entities operating processes and process control manuals (PCM).
• Report results and present recommendations for improvement to management.
• Provide a single point of contact on all risk management issues for the entities supported.
• Interface and engage with external parties reviewing the entities supported.
• Provide effective and qualitative advice and consultancy on issue materiality.
• Manage the process of forecasting costs for issues raised within assigned entities.
• Facilitate additional cost/benefit activities to support the issue recognition and remediation process.
• Attend operational management meetings as required for the entities supported.
• Engage with global teams and risk management teams on key control issues.
• Assist in validating the entity’s self-assessment control foundation and verify the adequacy of testing methodology.
• Liaise with Risk Team Managers to ensure that all scheduled tasks are fully resourced.
• Manage ad hoc teams of risk analysts and senior risk analysts in supporting assigned entities in all risk management activities and issues.
• Design and develop controls to ensure that the company functional entities are meeting strategic goals
• Review/develop and maintain KPI’s to track progress against strategic goals
• Continually seek to leverage of process improvement opportunities Assistance in management issues on an adhoc basis.
• Additional adhoc risk and compliance work.
• College / university degree
• Fluent English language skills
• 7-9 years of risk management background in a multi-national financial organization
• In-depth Knowledge and understanding of at least one key technology infrastructure area
• Audit experience is essential
• High level of proficiency with all MS Office products
• Excellent interpersonal and written skills
• Proven leadership skills
• Team leader and contributor
• Strong work ethic and excellent use of discretion and judgment.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to build strong relationships between businesses and across countries.
Location: Budapest, travelling 10 % of the time
Working hours: normal business hours
Job opportunity: employee position