It's a great opportunity for a good after sales type of person with technical skills!
I'm looking for a Technical Service Manager for our multinational partner for a regional role.
- Managing, directing and coordinating the activities of the field service and technical team: objective setting and review, personal appraisal process, ‘day to day’ man management function.
- Provide leadership to maximize output of field support and technical support staff.
- Prioritize and communicate support staff schedule to EAME team.
- Support/supervise key projects in EAME with technical product knowledge and installation know-how.
- Manage support costs within agreed budgets.
- Responsible for documentation of field issues and communication to the appropriate group for resolution.Requirements:
- Technical degree and related knowledge
- Strong technical knowledge gained through time served (5 years) industry experience
- Proven management experience with field representatives would be considered an advantage
- Willingness to extensive traveling
- Fluent professional English
- Ability to handle and manage issues virtually
- Strong account focus and problem solving acumen