The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Technical Security Analyst
who will be responsible for penetration testing and vulnerability scanning of business services.
• Duties will include providing vulnerability assessment and penetration testing services to businesses globally through a comprehensive testing process, as well as identifying weaknesses and vulnerabilities within the system and proposing countermeasures.
• Typical assignments will involve testing of the overall security of critical infrastructure components and applications to ensure they comply with internal policies, security architecture best practices, and industry standards; scanning and discovering rouge hosts, networks, and devices; and scanning and discovering vulnerable systems and applications.
• BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
• Very strong communication skills in English.
• 3 – 7 years of experience in IT security and IT infrastructure technologies.
• Conducting vulnerability assessments and penetration testing (application and/or infrastructure) and articulating security issues to technical and non-technical audience.
• Identifying, researching, validating, and exploiting various different known and unknown security vulnerabilities on server and client side.
• Vulnerability Assessment tools, e.g. Nessus, Qualys, etc.
• Exploitation frameworks, e.g. Metasploit, CANVAS, Core Impact.
• Social Engineering campaigns, e.g. email phishing, phone calls, SET.
• Deep understanding of OSI model.
• Security devices, e.g. Firewalls, VPN, AAA systems.
• OS Security, e.g. Unix, Linux, Windows, Cisco, etc.
• Understanding of common protocols, e.g. LDAP, SMTP, DNS, Routing Protocols.
• Web application infrastructure, e.g. Application Servers, Web Servers, Databases.
• Reporting information security vulnerabilities to businesses.
• Web development and programming languages i.e. Python, Perl, Ruby, Java, and/or .Net
Place of work:
• Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: E-mail cím megjelenítése
or call +36 30 981 0403.