The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Technical Information Security Officer
• Supporting business units with their disclosure and recognition of control issues, including the review of all evidence to ensure that issues are managed to consistently high standards.
• Provide a single point of contact on Information Security for one or more information technology business units.
• Driving execution of the Information Security Review Process to assess proposed technologies within policy, standard, risk and governance frameworks.
• Providing oversight and review of vulnerability assessments for applications and infrastructure.
• Performing Third Party Information Security Assessments of vendors and third parties.
• Support entities seeking external certifications or undergoing audits.
• Driving execution of all Information Security programs to supported businesses.
• Identification and specification of appropriate information security training and awareness programs.
• Handling and coordination of Information Security incidents.
• Provide technical security advice on security related infrastructure, technologies, and services to ensure satisfaction of information security requirements.
• Engage with cross-sector, global and risk teams in the review and reengineering of key controls and processes to effectively and efficiently manage IS issues.
• Interpret and disseminate IS policy, standards and awareness communications throughout the business units.
• Lead Global IS forums, such as Working Groups, and other initiatives/programs as assigned.
• Work with Risk Management teams in presenting recommendations for improvement to technology to subject matter experts and management.
• Additional ad-hoc IS and Risk related initiatives and projects.
• BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
• Very strong communication skills in English.
• 7+ years in Information Technology or Information Security.
• Extensive technical background in current desktop and server operating systems.
• 5+ years in infrastructure security technologies:
• Leading Firewall technologies.
• Intrusion Detection and Prevention Technologies.
• SIEM technologies.
• Security controls analysis software for firewalls and access control lists.
• SIEM use case development and review.
• Single Sign On (SSO) technologies for authentication and authorization.
• Multifactor authentication systems.
• Vulnerability assessment technologies.
• Network protocols and infrastructure.
• Network admission control systems.
• Policy based DLP infrastructure.
• Antivirus, malware infrastructure.
Place of work:
• Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: E-mail cím megjelenítése
or call +36 30 981 0403