|Country:||Hungary (+36) • Budapest|
|Description of position:||We are looking for a candidate with Fluent English knowledge, and with experience/qualifications in writing in English or experience/qualification in technical writing.|
|Duties:||• Creating and maintaining product information (user manual, service manual, spare parts lists, wiring diagrams, installation instructions) for a Swedish welding and cutting machine developer and manufacturer company.
• Keeping close contact with the Front Office in Sweden and also with
• Planning the jobs
• Understand the needs and creatively suggest documentation solutions
• Build up the competence in Budapest
• Experience in technical area (electric equipments like welding equipments, cutting
• Trouble shooting ability (if a technical equipment does not work, be able to find the root cause and fix it or suggest a good solution)
• Accurate and precise documentation / description in English.
• Experience in the following topics: MIG, TIG, MMA, SAW welding equipments; plasma and some other kind of cutting equipments)
• Good computer skills
• Technical equipment repairman background
• Good communication skills
• Good coordination / organization skills
|Known languages:||Fluent English|
|Short company info:||Our client is the Hungarian subsidiary of a multinational Swedish company dealing with design and development of processes, products and technical information.|
|Additional info:||Please send your application and CV with salary request and expected starting date in English.
By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: