Our client is one of the leading e-business and applications outsourcing company, providing software development and application management services to Fortune 1000 companies. Their business model utilizes service and development centres based in India whilst their employees deliver the services within Europe.
- This position is responsible for the development and testing of Clinical Study customized on EDC tools such as InForm/Clintrial. Candidate should have basic SQL/PLSQL, VB scripting, XML skills. Candidate will be responsible for coding and testing.
- Self-starting developer who is interested in the entire process of Software Development Life Cycle. This person should have excellent technical and communication skills.
- Develop/Debug and unit test PL SQL scripts as part of Clintrial Edit check development
- Develop/Debug and unit test VB scripts as part of InForm Edit check development
- Develop/Debug and unit test InForm eCRF design and eHelp HTML documents
- Develop CIS Mapping XML files for InForm to Clintrial data transfer
- Study status tracking and reporting
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in the software development field
- 0-2 years of experience in IT experience.
- Clinical study setup and knowledge of EDC tools such as InForm, Clintrial is added advantage
- Software Development Life Cycle
- SQL & PLSQL
- Oracle 10g Basics
- VB Scripting, XML, HTML Basics
- Take part in unit and system tests
- Work across functional groups
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Fluent English (verbal + written)
Place of work: Budapest
Additional information and registration: Link megjelenítése