How would you like to make a difference in the lives of others?
Acelity is the leader in global wound care and regenerative medicine market. Being present in more than 75 countries, 5.500 employees work to improve patients’ lives. Our Budapest based SSC represents a lively, energetic culture. Acelity is looking for dedicated talents who are courageous to do the right thing, who pursue goals with focus and passion, who are open, honest and trustworthy and want to be part of a team with one vision.
What drives you? Success, ambition, creativity, esteem?
Stop looking, apply to Acelity and be part of a dynamic and growing team!
...then this is the right opportunity for you!
Our future colleageu will be responsible for supporting and coaching a team, ensuring that our SLA's are kept as agreed with American business partners. This role performs tasks with a high level of accuracy and efficiency. Provides direct support to Specialists. Coordinates the work activity of a team, assists with problem calls and ensures work is performed according to department guidelines. He/She will be working in afternoon shift.
- University or college degree
- Relevant work experience in a Shared Service Center - customer service or order management field
- Experience in managing a team as a team leader, deputy team leader, coordinator
- Fluent English knowledge
- ERP knowledge (SAP, Oracle, or equivalent)
- Experience with complex enterprise-wide order entry or billing system is an advantage
- Software application knowledge incl. Microsoft Word, and Excel, Power Point
- The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission it is to heal patients and save lives
- Extensive training to all new colleagues
- Easily accessible office in a state-of-the-art building