Teacher of Biology and Science - Shetland Islands, Lerwick, ZE1 0
Proposed Interview Date: Thursday 06 November 2014
Subject to the policies of the school and the education service the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted are to perform such tasks as the Head Teacher shall direct, having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the following categories.
· Teaching assigned classes together with associated preparation and correction.
· Developing the school curriculum.
· Assessing, recording and reporting on the work of pupils.
· Preparing pupils for examinations and assisting with their administration.
· Providing advice and guidance to pupils on issues related to their education.
· Promoting and safeguarding the health, welfare and safety of pupils.
· Working in partnership with parents, support staff and other professionals.
· Undertaking appropriate and agreed continuing professional development.
· Participating in issues related to school planning, raising achievement and individual review.
· Contributing towards good order and the wider needs of the school.
This post is based at Anderson High School, Lerwick.
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Valerie Nicolson, Head Teacher or email
Please follow the links below for further information on the Shetland Islands Council.
Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />