For our client, an international company operating in the field of telecommunication, we are looking for a
Tax& Financial Reporting Specialist
- Understanding, monitoring and controlling Group wide tax issues,
- Supporting the preparation and distribution of internal financial statements and reports, maintaining the highest quality, reliability and accuracy,
- Supporting the consolidation of subsidiaries’ reports and preparation of the consolidation file, which serves as a base for actual reporting to every stakeholder of the Group,
- Participating in preparation of monthly consolidated IFRS financial statements,
- Supporting the integrity of the financial reporting process and financial controls.
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters Degree in Accounting or Finance,
- Minimum of 3 years working experience (Big4 advance),
- Advanced level of English, good communication skills,
- Strong general tax / accounting and financial knowledge,
- Strong computer desktop skills required. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e., macros, pivot tables, etc.) desirable,
- Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added service,
- Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of the Company.