Link megjelenítése" target="_blank">
Main Purpose of the Role and Key Responsibilities:
The Budapest site of Nokia Siemens Networks is focusing on customer centric solutions driven by the latest market demands incorporating the most advanced technologies in the mobile world. Your role as system testing engineer will be to participate in an agile, motivated and professional software development team to find and implement solutions to the upcoming requirements and issues. You will take part in the test design, implementation and execution of the market leading Home Location Register (HLR) – GSM core network element.
- Graduating students, MSc or BSc degree in telecommunications, computer science, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering or an equivalent qualification
- Telecom knowledge, including mobile telecom standards
- Interest in different software testing techniques and methodologies
- Good learning skills and ability to solve complex problems
- Capability to read and analyze technical documentation
- Good command of English
- Experience in software development and integration
- Programming skills with script languages (e.g. Perl, Python)
- Linux and network administration experience
- Familiarity with agile and scrum methodology
Location and more:
Our office is located in the heart of Budapest, with excellent public transport and facilities. Our remuneration is competitive: we offer an attractive benefit package including bonus for good performance, cafeteria, mobile phone and excellent career opportunities with continuous development and learning.
You’ll be able to grow as a professional, utilizing and further developing your technical, organizing and interpersonal skills in a world-class environment and a great team!
Fresh graduates are also welcome!
Please send your CV to: