Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Vodafone Operations Centre Hungary (VOCH) is inviting you for an exciting career! The world’s leading telecommunications company’s dynamic Shared Service Centre is looking for talented people to grow further...
We are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced person for the following role:
Supply Chain Enablers Specialist
The Enablers Specialist will play a crucial role in supporting Vodafone local markets worldwide in Supply Chain activities such as contract management, supplier qualification and evaluation, spend analytics. This will involve interfacing with the Vodafone local market business contacts and the group Enablers community. Management reports will also be generated to a wider audience to demonstrate the additional value and business benefits of the Enablers functions.
- Be an expert in Enablers system tools and be able to assist others throughout the process
- Ensuring resolution of user queries in compliance with agreed service level agreements.
- Generate weekly/monthly management reports on usage, queries and security profile.
- Produce accurate and timely management KPI reports
- Build strong relationships with partners
- Ensure optimal user experience.
- Manage system service-desk in the VOCH.
- Manage and escalate the software issue resolution process.
- Provide training to users on the processes.
- Support SAP Technology Roadmap.
- Report project progress, issues and risks.
- Fluency in English
- Any other language is an advantage
- Professional Excel skills
- Project Management experience is an advantage
- SAP experience is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Logical, analytical thinking style
- SSC experience is an advantage (2+years)
In case you are interested in the above position (or any other Shared Service positions), please apply online by uploading your professional English CV.
|Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling|