Supervisor Administrative Secretary
Manufacturer company of medical devices seeks expert
administrative supervisor secretary.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support services, including but not limited to, drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, ordering supplies, maintaining official files/records and implementing new office procedures to support efficient operations in the area(s) of assignment.
- Handle inquiries on the telephone and in person; answer questions and provide information regarding procedures and functions of assigned area(s); resolve complaints and/or refer callers to appropriate source(s) as necessary.
- Monitor and assist in the preparation of assigned Division budget(s) including recommend expenditures for designated accounts and monitor approved budget accounts; review financial condition of assigned programs and recommend/initiate corrective action to ensure financial integrity. May collect monies and process deposits.
- Update records, compile and retrieve data, produce spreadsheets and reports for staff by using software options and applications to generate customized data and information.
- Coordinate services and activities, production and distribution of materials with other programs, divisions, departments, etc. to enhance the activities and effectiveness of the assigned area(s).
- Ensure that assigned personnel perform duties and responsibilities in a safe and prudent manner that does not expose.
Fluent English speaking and full time availability.