Would you like to work at a multinational company where you can use your Spanish or Portuguese knowledge?
Are you interested in the IT sector and like to stay up late?
We are looking for talented young candidates who want to challenge themselves at one of the world’s leading multinational banks as an IT Admin Analyst
- Support the company’s employees in IT related problems mostly via email and telephone
- Reset passwords, create, and modify user profiles based on the received requests
- Analyse requests and problems and develop solution suggestions
- Keep contact with external security administration/developer teams
- Communicate in professional manner
- Log case details accurately
- Cooperate with other team members and with colleagues abroad
-Intermediate English and fluent Portuguese or Spanish knowledge is a requirement
- General interest in IT infrastructures
- Customer orientation
- Problem-solving skills, ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Proactive and dynamic personality
Why is it good to work in 7*24 shifts?
-You have time for everything: miss the morning and afternoon traffic, long lines, and can run errands in the daytime.
-Of course sometimes you have to work int he late hours, depending on your schedule, so of course felxibility is a must
-However, for being flexible the payoff is a 20% shift allowance
- Outstanding growth opportunities within the international organisation
- Prestigious and successful company
- Nice and professional working environment in a centrally located office
- Competitive salary and benefits