Spanish speaking Bid Support Specialist
- Producing the pricing calculation for the required service, based upon the agreed and provided tools and procedures of Global Products
- Quality control of document text and submissions to customers
- Supporting Bid Managers in the production of a quality winning proposal in response to the client's requirements.
- Contributing to components of complex bids as part of a Bid Management team.
- Assisting Bid Managers to liaise with other teams to secure completion of Bid components
- Assisting Bid Managers to arrange key Bid Progress meetings and reviews
- Winning profitable and sustainable business for the company
- University/College degree preferably in Economics/Business
- 1-3 year experience in a business environment
- Fluent Spanish and English is a must
- Good team player, able to work within virtual teams
- Good communicator, both written and oral
- Willingness and ability to undertake many small tasks concurrently from multiple leaders to meet given timescales
- A general understanding of the commercial/business environment
- A general understanding of project management
- Previous experience with commercial & financial tasks is a significant advantage!
- Becoming part of a leading company
- Excellent opportunity to get an insight into special processes of the company
- Being empowered to take responsibility
- Work in a dynamic team
- Development opportunities
- Excellent Salary and Benefits package
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján