||Hungary (+36) • Budapest
|Description of position:
||As part of the dual site model of Software Accounting Centre Dublin/Budapest the Software Revenue Accounting Analyst posts revenue related journals, prepares Balance Sheet reconciliations and performs analysis on the general ledger entries.
||Key tasks of this role:
• Record and reconcile the amount of Software License Fee after the software sold locally by the company's subsidiaries.
• Calculate and post provisions for software revenue related items on a regular basis when and if it is required.
• Support the Dublin Revenue Accounting Team, the Finance & Planning community and the other local or centralized accounting teams during the close
• Correct software miscodes and unassigned entries.
• Perform analysis on suspense customers and customers with the lowest credit ratings. Reverse revenue on these customers on a quarterly basis and liaise with the Accounts Receivable Accounting Centre during the close.
• Prepare Balance Sheet reconciliations and journal compacts.
• Support Business Controls / Audit requests for information.
• Maintain Desktop Procedures. These must be accurate and current at all times so that another member of the team is able to cover the role if necessary. These procedures must support the Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
• Seek possibilities to improve internal processes while maintaining excellent work relations with colleagues within and outside the Software Accounting Centre.
• Responsibilities may also include ad-hoc tasks, maintenance of accounting systems / applications including source control and system tie-outs.
At least 1-2 years experience in Finance / Accounting
The right candidates will have the following skills and competencies:
Be a quick learner and keen to increase ones personal knowledge.
Be driven to achieve highest level of customer satisfaction.
Have a good understanding of Corporate Accounting.
Enjoy and be capable of working as part of a team but also on individual tasks.
Have a good problem solving ability
Possess good analytical skills
Good written and oral communication skills.
Be proficient with the standard office software package to include spreadsheets, word processing and presentation packages.
Be able to work to strict deadlines
||Fluent English knowledge
|Short company info:
||Our client is a Shared Service Center.