For our multinational partner we are looking for a
Slovak Group Reporting Accountant
They are the Shared Service Center of one of the worlds largest companies headquartered in England, serving customers in more than 100 countries across six continents. The SSC in Budapest provides Finance, Customer Service and Operational Procurement services.
- Support delivery of Finance Group Reporting services to the business(es) assigned to the Finance Accountant.
- Execution of timely monthly, quarterly and annual close processes, and accurate reporting in accordance with Finance
- Standards and Practices, including the Group Reporting Manual for all entities which fall within the Accountant’s portfolio, in liaison with the relevant Business.
- Execution of ongoing transactional accounting process and support the delivery of timely and accurate statutory accounts and Tax analyses through liaison with other Financial Accounting Team members and external auditors.
- Support Business clients in understanding General Ledger and Group reporting pertaining to them
- Support the General Ledgers relating to assigned clients including reviewing and/or processing Journals for the Business e.g. allocations and adjustments
- Ensure timely and accurate submissions to Group Accounts
- Support General Ledger Close Process
- Perform transactional accounting activities in A/P, G/L, Fixed assets and produce statutory accounts and tax submissions
- Perform indirect Tax activities where necessary .
- University of college degree or accounting qualification
- Fluency in English and Slovak
- Financial Accounting experience is an advantage