Our client is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With more than 1,200 offices in 36 countries, the people inside the company are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
Since its establishment in 2006 the Technology division in Budapest has grown rapidly to over 250 professionals. The teams are part of a global technology organization that is responsible for the development, support and maintenance of business critical applications and a world class infrastructure.
There are multiple opportunities for experienced senior C# developers in our Budapest office.
SharePoint/ASP.Net/MSPS Senior Developer
The Project Standard and Adherence Group (PSAG) is responsible for owning, implementing and supporting the Technology & data project delivery model globally across all Practice Areas. As such, it provides a framework within which all project teams can operate effectively in accordance with the prolicies, procedures and desired project-based work approach.
The technology platform group is responsible for delivering tools and applications that enable and support the effective project delivery management of the organization, including the Microsoft Project Server(MSPS) platform, the primary application that allows and facilitates the integrated and transparent management of projects and services along their delivery life-cycle.
The team is planning to roll out the MSPS 2010 Enterprise Project Management (EPM) Solution. This leverages Windows Server & SQL Server; Office Project Professional 2010, Office Project Web Access (PWA), SharePoint 2010, and other Office Applications.
The technology team in Budapest is looking for an experienced talented developer to join the dynamic team to be responsible for taking user requirements, configuring the appropriate components of the MSPS 2010 platform, developeing necessary SharePoint components and custom web or server side components initially for a 6 months period.
Since its establishment in 2006 the Technology division in Budapest has grown rapidly to over 350 professionals. The teams are part of a global technology organization that is responsible for the development, support and maintenance of business critical applications and a world class infrastructure.
- At least 2 years experience with Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server 2007/2010 with large deployments with deep knowledge in the following:
- Sharepoint object model and custom webpart development
- Sharepoint workflow development
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and interpretative skills
- At least 3 years of ASP.NET (C#) experience and must have deep knowledge in the following:
- Form validation
- Event handling (server side /client side)
- Custom control development
- Consuming/creating WSDL based webservices
- Experience with Microsoft Project Server 2010 (or prior version)
- At least 3 years of Microsoft SQL Server experience and strong knowledge in the following:
- Data model optimization
What we offer:
- Competitive benefits (upper-quartile base salaries + cafeteria benefits)
- Comprehensive training programs
- Outstanding career development training opportunities
- Cutting-edge technical environment
Additional information and registration: Link megjelenítése