Vodafone Operations Centre Hungary is inviting You for an exciting career!
The world’s leading telecommunication company’s newly established Shared Service Centre is developing and looking for talent to grow further...
We are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced person for the following role:
Service Management Specialist
Vodafone has recently established a global Shared Service Centre (VOCH) in Budapest as part of its business transformation programme “EVO” which will consolidate the management of the transactional processes for Finance, Supply Chain Management, HR and IT for all Vodafone Subsidiaries. This project also involves the centralisation of the Network and Security solutions for the Vodafone Subsidiaries.
- Ensure regular Customer Satisfaction Surveys & Customer Scorecard Reviews are performed
- Work with Local Markets & Business stakeholders as well
- To quality assure present Local Market Service Reporting & conduct Local Market Service Review Meetings (at least on a monthly basis, if required on a higher frequency)
- To gather Local Market requirements & concerns regarding EVO Operations
- Handling of Local Market Incident & Change escalations
- Point of contact for the Local Market for Incident and Change escalations
- Reporting escalations to Service Level Manager
- Communication of Problem Root Cause Analysis & Solution to Local Markets
- Ensure information management into and out of the Local Market is appropriate and correct
- Ensure smooth and seamless support transition from project phase into Hypercare stabilisation phase and finally into business as usual
- Support full scope enablement and integration of Local Market into EVO Support model without the need to workarounds or compromise
- Supports regression testing phases in local market towards group function requirements
- To have the power to downgrade and upgrade ticket priorities, depending on SLA, business impact and responses from the customer
- Proven track record in Service Management
- Strong Marketing, Stakeholder Management, Communication & Facilitation skills
- Strong Customer orientation and proven track record in a senior position in Customer Service
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Ability to deliver through others in a matrix organisation
- Good Remedy 7 knowledge
- ITIL Service Manager Certification
In case you are interested in the above position (or any other Shared Service positions), please apply online by uploading your professional English CV.