SEO Content Manager - London, Islington, EC1V 7DF
Do you want to work in a dynamic, fun and growing environment where no two days are the same? Then this could be the job for you!
This is an exciting time for Farfetch as we are experiencing a period of unprecedented growth. We are looking for an SEO Content Manager to join the team.
The role will be responsible for driving the global strategy in building external creative content for Farfetch and seeding to influencers and journalists whilst improving the brand visibility in organic search. This will require collaboration between internal departments such as Editorial and PR, as well as managing relationships with external agencies.
You will have a proven ability to work on large scale SEO campaigns, preferably at an international level, and must be a creative thinker with an excellent knowledge of wider SEO techniques.
We are looking for someone who has big ideas and isn't afraid to try something new, whilst being completely within Google's webmaster guidelines.
- Research new exciting content ideas and formats that are unique and innovating, focussing on high-end retail
- Lead the production of content through internal and external resources ensuring all internal stakeholders are briefed and feedback taken on board
- Manage a small team of outreach executives on a day to day basis ensuring targets are met
- Deliver internal training to the SEO team on new outreach and tracking tools on a regular basis
- Build a database of blogger and journalist relationships that Farfetch can work with on an on-going basis
- Lead international outreach strategies for Brazil, Australia, UK, Canada, Japan, China, Russia and the United States
- Work with internal departments to ensure on-site editorial content is optimised for maximum organic pickup
- Strong communication between internal departments and project skills are essential
- Continually discover new ways of building relationships with influencers - being revolutionary in the methods
- Manage the outreach budget on a monthly basis and deliver invoicing to the financial team
Key skills and experience?
- Ideally, 3+ years SEO Experience either in-house or agency side
- Proven track record of link building/outreach for organic search
- Ability to construct and manage employees workloads to deliver targets
- Advanced user of link monitoring tools and software
- Advanced understanding of all major social networks
- Google Analytics - intermediate level
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Competent Photoshop user (any version)
- An ability to work to a brief with clear deadlines but also to work independently
- A good understanding of the wider fashion industry, including knowledge of fashion ecommerce sites, blogs and fashion magazines
- Someone that runs their own blog/website
- Ideally, Degree related to digital marketing or a creative subject
- Has worked on retail clients or been part of a retail in-house team
- Has existing relationships with retail/fashion influencers