Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Senior System Administrator [JU-SSA26]
MegbízónkOur client designs, develops, operates and supports digital platform contents and services such as Massively Multiplayer/Role Playing Games, community portals and other Internet, mobile contents for distribution to external customers as well as to other own business units.
FeladatokThe role is focused on performing remote systems administration, writing and maintaining perl/shell scripts, deploying and debugging Perl CGI and PHP web applications in a heterogeneous web-based environment and the configuration and maintenance of websites. Hands-on hardware support is out of scope of this role.
- Remote production server administration.
- Performing monthly traffic utilisation reports using existing proprietary tools.
- Deployment and troubleshooting of web applications.
- Perl / Shell scripting for automated system maintenance and application/site deployment.
- Participation in group projects to be delivered on time and on budget.
- Participation in on-call rota within operational escalation path in support of 24x7x365 production environment, to match service level agreements.
- Provide support to webmasters and engineering department for Web applications and content management where necessary.
- Identify, suggest, and implement performance enhancing modifications to the infrastructure and platform.
- Provide technical expertise in support of mostly Debian Linux (x86, x64) servers
- Provide basic support for Microsoft SQL Server 2005.
- Manage SMTP and FTP services.
- Manage DNS servers.
- Manage web-related components such as Memcached, HA-Proxy, load balancers and CDNs.
- Provide technical documentation, workflow procedures and system configurations as necessary.
- Prioritise and execute multiple activities assigning resources effectively.
- Perform daily tasks and project work within the ITIL framework, using tools for work, incident and change management.
Elvárások- Bachelor's degree or professional accreditation from Sun, Cisco, Redhat or Microsoft
Előny- Microsoft Windows 2000 (or above) and SQL 2005 experience.
- Geo-IP technology experience (preferably Quova).
- OpenLDAP administration experience.
- Exposure to Lyris List Manager.
- Other HTTP server administration such as TinyHTTPD and Light HTTPD.
- Experience with SNMP based trend monitoring/alerting systems (preferably Nagios and Cacti).
- Experience with CDNs (Preferably Akamai).
- FTP server administration (preferably ProFTPd).
- Experience with Java application servers (Tomcat, Glassfish).
- ITIL v2 or v3 knowledge.
|IT / Informatika|