Our client is one of the leading e-business and applications outsourcing company, providing software development and application management services to Fortune 1000 companies. Their business model utilizes service and development centres based in India whilst their employees deliver the services within Europe.
Senior Consultant (SAP ABAP)
In our consulting team we are looking for an SAP ABAP expert to perform the designated role. He or She is an expert in specified skill area and steers the client requirements to ensure successful delivery. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills is a must.
Summary of Job Purpose:
In this role he or she will be acting as senior ABAP Consultant with a focus on SAP R/3 and Interfaces. The initial assignment will be for a key customer in Pharmaceutical industry for a business transformation program.
We are looking for an experienced SAP ABAP consultant to be based in Hungary. The ideal candidate should have substantial experience in the specified areas with exposure to global delivery model.
We expect a mature candidate with good team spirit, strong interpersonal, negotiation and organization skills along with communication skills in English.
• Well Versed with all the Areas of ABAP
• Knowledge in IDOCS, BDC, SMARTFORMS, SAPSCRIPTS, BADI, USER EXIT, BAPI’s, Enhancement, Reports and Dialogue Programming
• Some knowledge of Workflow will be advantage
• Good understanding of Life Sciences processes is desirable
• Ability to influence decision making
• Writing and executing technical Specifications
• Integration of different business process pertaining to other systems and Legacy system.
• Assistance during the user acceptance testing.
• Minimum 5 years of hands-on SAP experience as an ABAP consultant
• Additional experience of working on application support projects would be advantage.
• Relevant Degrees.
• Training and Certifications in SAP
Interpersonal / Consulting / Soft Skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent problem resolution and organizational skills
Place of work: Budapest (Must be flexible for various travel in Europe, ie. Short term)
Additional information and registration: Link megjelenítése