Our Client is a prestigious multinational company with worldwide presence, for which we look for Senior Accountant to their Budapest- based business services center.
Senior Accountant Feladatok:
- Be responsible for maintaining accounts and preparing financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Monitors, execute and report project results
- Processing accounting transactions and reporting
- Regularly following up quality controls set for source data and deliverables, and initiating corrective actions
- Contact and communicate both external and internal customers to clarify open issues
- Performing and monitoring monthly reconciliation/ closing procedures.
- Issue resolution and follow up deviations on Balance Sheet accounts
- Trains the team members with less experience
- Coordinates the work according to the available resources
- Monitors SLA/KPI
- Timekeeper of cut off activities, ensures that tasks are done according to month end timetable
- Provides information on management reports (deviation report, monthly metrics)
- Ensures that SOX related requirements are fulfilled for each country
- University or college degree in economics or related field
- At least 3-5 years experience in Accountancy
- At least 3+ years experience in Shared Services or in other Financial Units is an advance
- Fluent written and spoken command of English is a must
- One other European language knowledge is an advantage (Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Finish, French, German)
- Experience with SAP FI module is an advantage
- Good level of analytical, numeracy and financial skills
- Customer and service oriented thinking.
- Opportunity to gain professional experience
- Modern, multinational team/working environment
- Training and development possibilities
- Stable workplace
- Attractive salary and benefit package
In case you are interested in the above mentioned position please send your English CV to the E-mail cím megjelenítése e-mail address.