Our client is a Budapest Business Support Centre providing Customer and Business services for their European partners. Within the BSC they are managing financial, cash collection, credit, reporting and customer service processes. They are seeking a professional for the SAP OTC Specialist position.
SAP OTC Specialist Feladatok:
- SAP implementations in the European centers.
- Provide Credit Management and Cash Collection expertise building/business simplification within BSC for all countries.
- Individual management of Business Readiness Actions (business process change) documentation and process design activities, to set up new processes which fit both to design and business needs.
- Build efficient relationship with the management, daily operations teams
- Represent the BSC on various forums towards these stakeholders.
- Represent Business Requirements in O2C and Credit Workshops
- Responsible for driving all local business activities in the cutover plan
- Input, review and change the O2C design and materials from legal and business point of view
- Management/collection/treasury related processes if required and prepare implementation
- Develop daily operational processes between the departments
- Manage all Credit/Collection/Risk Management/Treasury activities for all releases
- Lead the relevant data cleansing & quality, mapping and checking from BSC perspective
- Carry out a risk review of the project with relevant BSC and project stakeholders and use risk planning / risk register to mitigate or manage these risks.
- Improve training programs by ensuring delivered training matches and/or exceeds delegates requirements
- Qualified accountant
- Fluent English is a must
- Expertise in SAP OTC modules(especially the following modules: CA, CO, SD, TR )
- Willing to travel
- At least 4 years experience in Credit Collection, subledgers and sales module, collection tax requirements and statutory requirements
- IFRS skills
- What the company offers:
- Opportunity to gain professional experience
- International working experience
- Modern, multinational team/working environment
- Training and development possibilities
- Stable workplace
- Attractive salary and benefit package.
- What Prohuman offers:
- Profound knowledge about the relevant market sector
- Overall guidance and support during the whole selection process
- Personalized career and jobseeker counseling
- Feedback on language and professional skills
- Long-term cooperation and support.
In case you are interested in the above mentioned position please send your English CV to the E-mail cím megjelenítése e-mail address.