Vodafone Operations Centre Hungary is inviting You for an exciting career!
The world’s leading telecommunication company’s newly established Shared Service Centre is developing and looking for talent to grow further...
We are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced person for the following role:
The purpose of this role is to assist in the development and manage a Salesforce.com solution to meet Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE) requirements for pricing and bids capabilities.
The role will require the management of complex pricing structures within Excel which is used to construct and maintain an automated pricing solution built on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Collecting new and revised pricing
- Chasing Vodafone Global Enterprise Country Managers, and In-Country Contacts for information, clarifications, and confirmations
- Reorganizing received pricing into heavily structured Excel workbooks, which should be complete, accurate, and precise, and communicative to both commercial and technical audiences,
- Building Excel-based “Price Book” pricing automation tools
- Using advanced Excel formulas and validation rules, creating worksheets to select from available price plans and generate appropriate outputs
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a pricing analytics and market intelligence engine
- Testing pricing automation tools
- Managing multiple concurrent testers, including collecting feedback and providing clarifications.
- Creating, monitoring, and prioritizing defect and enhancement tickets.
- Reporting the status of pricing automation tools
- Hosting a weekly technical call with the developers
- University or college degree
- Understanding of Commercial and Sales processes
- Proven attention to detail and accuracy of output
- Strong communicational and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English is a must
- Strong Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel
- Experience in Salesforce.com from a user perspective is an advantage
In case you are interested in the above position (or any other Shared Service positions), please apply online by uploading your professional English CV.