JOB PURPOSE: To achieve a predetermined individual and team new sales target on a monthly basis, whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service.
- To understand and execute the Holmes Place sales standards & maintain the individual sales database
- To be pro-active in assisting with and devising club marketing campaigns.
- To be pro-active in generating through outreach new leads, both individual and corporate.
- To generate leads for new sales inside and outside of the club
- To organise meetings with representatives from companies and organisations to join their employees/members to Holmes Place
- To increase member retention by providing after sales care and follow up.
- To increase sales by follow up on guest registration cards.
- To ensure that all sales administration is completed accurately and effectively.
- To understand and adhere to the Health and Safety Policy.
- To achieve relevant KPIs
- To maintain and develop a sound relationship with existing members.
- To do regular service calls to members (7 days and 30 days).
- To ensure that all members and prospective members receive the highest levels of customer service.
- To develop a thorough knowledge of all facilities and activities in the club.
- To ensure all new members receive their induction programme and coaching appointments
- To communicate effectively with all other departments.
- To communicate on a daily base with your Assistant Club Manager.
- To attend daily/ weekly meetings and training sessions.
- To attend daily huddles
- Carry out any other reasonable request as directed by the Club/ Assistant Club & Regional Sales Manager.
- Previous experience in a similar role or extensive experience as a Sales Consultant in a comparable industry.
- Excellent time management, communication and organisation skills.
- Computer literacy.
- English and Hungarian on high level
COMPANY VALUES EXHIBITED:
- You inspire people to live well by helping and motivating them to move well, eat well and feel well.
- You invest personally in our credo and energize people in all interactions.
- A clear understanding of company vision, mission and credo is exhibited by being able to explain the fundamental philosophy to your team & colleagues.
- As a role model, you live and breathe our vision & mission and act aligned with our credo, values and code of conduct. By living company values you know how to inspire your team and the outer world. You are an example for others.
- You are supportive and help your team & colleagues understand company culture
- You are always ready to give helpful advice if a team member is struggling with any of the above concepts.
- You operate with integrity and honesty and you guide your colleagues to follow the same path.
Please, send your CV to the e-mail address below.