Our multinational partner is looking for a talented, dynamic, fresh graduate electrical engineer for a one year term.
- Technical product presentations at the development departments e.g. promote product portfolio and roadmap, meet on technical details with customer engineers.
- Moderate engineering project reviews and track the action follow-up with company's product divisions.
- Ensures that customer requirements are processed in time by the relevant entity inside the company.
- Support the automotive product qualification process at customer’s quality department.
- Support customer’s series product plant in the ordering process, especially for engineering sample deliveries and new product production ramp-up.
- Collect customer needs and forward them to the relevant company product divisions.
- Escalates critical topics related to development support, quality or product delivery to direct management and product divisions.
- Monitor customer satisfaction.
- Completed technical university degree in Electrotechnics, Physics or comparable.
- Good level of English. /German or French or Italian is an advantage/.
- Good computer user skills (MS Office etc.)
- Good presentation, negotiation and selling skills.
- Likes to travel, visit and interact with customers.
- Ability to work in a remote team with management located in Germany.
- Willingness to work autonomous.
- To join the global account team to develop the business with a global market leader.
- Represent the company in EMEA region.
- A job with a large variety of different tasks offering an interesting job on daily basis.
- A job offering to progress with technical, commercial and/or people management expertise.
- Competitive salary.