ABOUT MSCI Inc.
MSCI is a leading provider of investment decision support tools, we offer a range of products and services - including indices, portfolio risk and performance analytics, and governance tools - from a number of internationally recognized brands such as Barra, RiskMetrics, CFRA, FEA and ISS.
For further information on MSCI, please visit our web site at Link megjelenítése.
The MSCI Global Client Service team is composed of experienced financial professionals that provide first tier support for our clients around the world. This Relationship Manager is responsible for maintaining client relationships with our German speaking institutional clients. The focus will be on supporting RiskManager, one of our main risk management analytics products.
Currently, the Global Client Service group is present in the following locations: San Francisco, New York, London, Cape Town, Budapest, Mumbai, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Sydney and Tokyo.
Team members are responsible for directly responding to a wide variety of methodology, usage, interpretational and technical questions on MSCI benchmark, risk and performance analytics products.
- To gain a deep understanding of our risk modeling methodology, index construction techniques and applications. This includes remaining up to date with ongoing enhancements as well as new products as necessary
- Directly assist German speaking institutional clients via phone and email by answering detailed questions on our products and methodology, including
- Helping clients to understand how to interpret the analysis they have produced on their portfolios
- Providing initial levels of training on the usage of our products
- Assisting clients with the ongoing use of our products
- Understanding Risk Management Analytics products
- Act as a liaison and source of feedback directly to Sales & Consultants, Research, Product Management, Finance and Product Delivery groups
- Ensuring current clients are aware of important changes and developments to MSCI products
- Helping the Sales team in the preparation of sales analysis presentation material for prospective client meetings
- Assisting client consultants in the setting up of new clients (Training and intensive support)
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- University Degree and postgraduate qualification in Economics or Finance (CFA/ FRM /MBA / PhD)
- At least 4-6 years professional experience in a relevant field in an external international client facing role
- Strong knowledge on investment products and markets
- Ability to articulate complicated concepts or methodologies verbally and in writing to senior management and clients
- Candidates with current positions in risk/performance groups, equity research desks or client facing quantitative financial service providers will be preferably considered
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects under tight, short-term deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English and German language knowledge is a must
- Flexibility to travel
If you are interested in joining MSCI's growing team of dedicated professionals, please send your CV in English to e-mail address below.