Leading Human Management Consultancy with regional presence, 20 years of experience and dedication to excellence is looking for:
who has high energy level, drive and wish to be a part of a future success!
Purpose of the job is to support Consultants to select the most suitable candidates for open positions, ranging from Top Executive roles to challenging specialist positions.
- Handling complex search projects on local and regional basis
- Drawing target lists, preparing search strategies
- Identifying, approaching potential candidates
- Phone screening in line with main requirements
- Arranging interview appointments
- Preparing progress reports, search summaries, writing job advertisements
- Supporting Consultants in the Business Development activities by preparing offers, presentations, looking for potential companies and decision makers, arranging client visits
- University or College degree preferably in the filed of Human Resources, Psychology
- Good level of English is a must, German is an advantage
- Relevant experience in a similar role is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- “Can do” attitude with a strong business focus
- Excellent multitasking and prioritizing skills, able to handle several things in the same time
International background, with a warm and friendly atmosphere. Regular trainings, room for development. Cross border cooperation with international offices.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume via the link below, quoting the ref. no. 20506/IV.