The Learning and Development Subject Matter Expert will plan, direct, and coordinate the delivery of L&D activities and programs that enhance the development of core competencies and leadership capabilities in line with the strategic direction of the organization while evaluating the effectiveness of said learning solutions. The role requires a strong partnership with Leadership mainly in NI Hungary and the HR team across Europe.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to
- Maintain and enhance the learning and development programs for NI Debrecen (1000+ employees), including leadership and business courses, next generation leadership programs, language programs, employee engagement survey, study contracts, new employee orientation
- Potentially manage a team of 1-3 people
- Manage relationship with our related vendors
- Join in partnership with other HR professionals to assess and implement organizational development programs, processes and training initiatives to support company strategies
- Responsible for raising and proposing regional level request and needs for leadership development, succession planning, career management and soft skills classes.
- Develop content methods and materials for training and conduct courses. Develop methods for evaluation of program effectiveness. Follow up on local trainings and measure effectiveness and success
-Analyze organizational structures, responsibilities, reporting relationships and work high impact processes to determine company-wide programs and/or training initiatives that need to be changed or implemented to increase organizational effectiveness
- 5+ years’ experience in a related field, preferably in HRBP or L&D area
- College degree, preferred in related area
- Experience in Adult Learning techniques and training delivery
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrate a drive for results and possess an ownership mentality
- Be a problem solver, change catalyzer and be able to make decisions
- Ability to work in a complex, matrix organization
- Agility to succinctly convey information and ideas to all levels of the organization in a variety of situations
- Identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities and use effective approaches for developing appropriate solutions
The Regional L&D SME will report to EMEIA L&D Manager
Position is based in Debrecen, Hungary