We are looking for a person who supports logistic strategies/roadmaps that provide the optimal total value for National Instruments Supply Chain. Manages and fosters positive relationships with logistic providers and drives resolutions to conflicts including quality, cost, delivery or lead time issues. This highly motivated person works in a collaborative manner as the interface between National Instruments and the logistics’s operations team to ensure no interruption to supply chain and meeting on time delivery requirements.
- Helps to manage the maintenance of contractual agreements between National Instruments and the logistic providers
- Participates with activities around new logistic supplier assessments, disengagements, performance improvement plans, formal logistic supplier reviews, and cost reduction opportunities.
- Supports cross functional teams to drive improvements.
- May supervise individual contributors locally
- Degree in business, engineering, logistics, or related discipline.
- 5+ years previous work experience in logistics / operations / warehousing.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain mgmt practices, procurement, materials management, manufacturing processes, business fundamentals/finance, and understanding of logistic strategies
National Instruments (Link megjelenítése), a technology pioneer and industry leader in virtual instrumentation for 35 years, delivers LabVIEW graphical software and open, modular instrumentation hardware for design, simulation, control, test, and manufacturing. Engineers and scientists in hundreds of industries use flexible, high-performance NI products to create reliable user-defined systems throughout the product design cycle to reduce time to market and lower development costs.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, NI has more than 5,600 employees worldwide and direct operations in more than 50 countries. For the past 12 consecutive years, FORTUNE magazine has named NI as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" in America. Glassdoor.com also recently named NI as one of America's "Best Places to Work," and BusinessWeek included NI in its "Best Places to Launch A Career" list.