Our partner is the No. 1 global supplier of professional cleaning equipment, a 100% Danish owned, global company with headquarter in Denmark. We have more than 50 sales companies and distributors word-wide, and a wide ranging product portfolio covering vacuum cleaners, floor care machines and high-pressure cleaners.
Currently we are looking for success oriented candidates for the following position:
to lead the Hungarian R&D organisation
• Secure leadership for the Hungarian R&D organization (8 people), including R&D resources within Vacuum cleaner, Floor care and professional High Pressure Washer product lines.
• Project Lead in creation of product variants based on existing products in the portfolio from specification to sales release.
• Deliver new product variants within defined project scope and timing
• Secure the development and implementation of technical documentation for Nilfisk products within current documentation system PDM link.
• Secure all products changes are documented in the Engineering Change process system within the PDM system.
• Build an effective R&D organization with multiple and different engineering functions from product support, product design and factory support within product introduction to engagement with sub suppliers.
• The position is placed in Szigetszentmiklós facility and reports directly to Sr Vice President Global Operations, R&D HPW & Vac’s Denmark
• Engineering degree (mechanical or electrical)
• Fluent in English, negotiation level
• German / not mandatory – but an advantage
• At least 5 years of experience within the field of Product developments or relevant job experience and training
• At least 3 years of relevant management experience with leading own organization and / or project leadership experience.
• Experience and knowledge about advanced engineering design tools and prototype techniques.
• Experience with design review processes, and QA analysis tools and processes
• Experience in practical design of mechanical systems and components
• Knowledge about manufacturing processes and systems.
• Demonstrated people management skills
• Able to communicate technical oriented information effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Able to relate available technologies to innovative product opportunities.
• Able to sell and promote ideas, motivate and create enthusiasm.
• Natural interest in new products, a basic curiosity and willing to go the extra mile
• Willingness to travel
• Multinational environment
• Appropriate training on products and processes, locally but also abroad (in Denmark , Italy and in the United States)
• Challenging opportunities
If you are interested in the position please send us your application (CV in English and Hungarian)!