Our client is a global startup specialized in data management for the Retail sector. They are known about the processes such as data extraction, data management in the cloud, synchronizations, and offline operations. Along with the proprietary image recognition technology, they generate automated product inventories from in-store photos.
The R&D Engineer will work with the Research Team. The main responsibility is to integrate the work of the team to industrialize the solutions.
The key missions are the following:
- Help to analyse requirements to design cloud architectures
- Implementing scalable solutions able to deal with massive data volumes. These solutions integrate image recognition algorithms.
- Implementing and documenting API of various services
- Deployment and maintenance of these solutions
- Setting up monitoring tools
- Strong participation in coordination between teams during design and deployment cycles
- MS degree in computer engineering with an optional research training in image processing and/or IA (phD)
- Good skills in software integration and software deployment (mainly Linux but also Windows)
- Familiarity with Web technologies
- Knowledge of C++ is a plus
- Background in Cloud solutions desired (AWS or similar), MongoDB, RabbitMQ
- English (oral and written) is a must
- Strong desire to learn and adapt new technologies and challenges
- Communication and teamwork skills to collaborate with other teams
- Young and dynamic team
- Few hierarchical levels, startup spirit - office in central location in Budapest
- International environment
- Competitive salary