Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
If you are looking for a new workplace where you can challange yourself, and your hardwork is fully appreciated, Flextronics is waiting for you. Our company is a leading provider of electronics products/services into sectors – automotive, computing, industrial, infrastructure, medical, mobile & consumer - that rely on high-tech electronics. Design, build, service, logistics and SRMA activities provide wide scope of service for our business partners, as our slogan says:
Design. Build. Ship. Service.
Our site in Budapest which employs more than 1400 employees is looking for talented new colleague for position below.
QUALITY AREA LEAD
- Follows up the work of Quality Engineers. Guides, support them in order to develop their skills. Make performance appraisals for subordinates.
- Reviews technical problems and procedures of departments and recommends solutions to problems or changes in procedures.
- Coordinates basic Quality Assurance programs such as Internal Audits.
- Enforce the corrective action system, driving internal and external issue resolution.
- Leads projects in order to fulfill new regulatory or customer requirements or to improve products quality.
- Provide support for the programs to prepare for customer audits.
- Coordinates activities within the organization in support of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, TL 9000 and ESD standards related requirements.
- Develops initial and subsequent modifications of Management Systems.
- Follow up and force all site members to keep procedures according to Management System.
- Visits and confers with representatives of material and component vendors to obtain information related to supply quality, capacity of vendor to meet orders and vendor quality standards.
- Analyzes, evaluates and presents information concerning factors such as business situations, quality problems and introduction of new products/services for consideration by the management team.
- University/College degree in Engineering
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of QA standarts and expericence in auditing
- High command of written and verbal English
- Skilled in the use of quality tools such as 8D, FMEA
- Experience in a repair environment is an advantage
- Experience in leading conference calls
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
|Műszaki / Mérnök, Elektronika / Telekommunikáció, Termelés / Gyártás|