The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
who will be responsible for leading clients toward a solution which is both in line with the business needs and the structure of the systems provided.
• As a project manager set up project plan and agree both internally and with client on project schedule.
• As a key account manager support, supervise and motivate project participants.
• Document business requirements.
• Establish detailed planning process.
• Negotiate planning and workload estimates with internal teams and with client.
• Coordinate internal works, identify outside works.
• Follow up on development, delivery works.
• Follow up on internal tests and user acceptance tests.
• Follow up on pilot phase.
• Communicate with client and with project teams.
• Establish test scripts when required.
• Assure quality of tests and deliveries.
• Review user guides.
• Handle major bugs in the production system of client.
• Fluent English.
• Degree in IT with strong business interest or in Economics with strong IT interest.
• 3+ years in managing business processes and operations.
• Solid knowledge of financial and accounting processes.
• Experience in product development and system organization.
• IT project management or key account management experience.
• Advantage: experience gained in the banking sector.
Place of work:
• Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV in English to E-mail cím megjelenítése with the name of the position and please register yourself at www.adecco.hu